Volunteers are critical to making events like Don’t Melt Away 5K possible. Below is a list of ways you can help out:
- Race Day Packet Pickup: Attend to the table for the packet pickup session when runners come pick up their packet for the race.
- Water Station: Hand out small cups of water to race participants as they pass by the water station.
- Food Station: Serve ice cream and other food for race participants at the end of the race.
- Race Course Guide: Stand at a location along the course to guide runners in the right direction.
- Finish Line Duties: Be at the finish line as runners come in and hand out finisher’s medals and water.
To help out in one of these ways, please click here and fill out the information.